01 November 2009

State Football and Plays

Well our Football team has made it to State playoffs for the first time in 17 years and for only the 4th time since football has been instituted in this school. WOOT WOOT!!!! My dd has made the lead in the school play for her senior year and our son is on the lighting crew. The house is coming along with our daughter actually now having a room that is done for her senior year!! Been busy keeping posters and run throughs made for the football team and helping the daughter rehearse for the play, plus keep all the appts that I have. Along with the dinner that we prepare for the football players prior to games, along with the food we get them for the bus rides and after the home games. Next comes wrestling season and forensics. Took a college visit with our daughter to the college she WANTS to go to...I know, I know, her choice, but, if you only knew! All five of the other kids are doing good and we are getting ready for another wedding next October where I am going to be a Brides Maid - I about fell over! I actually cried! A Brides Maid at my own step daughters wedding, has that ever been done before? I am actually quite honored that she thinks so highly of me, still makes me kind of weepy... Anyway. Didn't get to do much riding this summer unfortunately, but my hubby did get a new bike and it is gorgeous! All the animals are doing great and I moved the plants inside for the winter atrium...needless the say the cats love it! Well I think that is about it...God bless and God speed!

2 comments:

Beauty said...

great pictures! thanks for putting them on, still working on mine. Can't you stop them from growing up so fast? They are slipping away and I'm not ready for that!!!!!!!!!! love m

Beauty said...

Hi, don't you think that you could put some updated pictures and stories about the kids so I can feel like I'm a part of their lives......Please...love m